This comprehensive EuroMaTech training course looks in depth at the International Standards in Auditing and the practical application thereof in the external audit planning process and audit engagement.
The International Standards in Auditing training course seeks to provide participants with skills and knowledge needed to perform the vital function of the audit program and subsequent reporting in compliance with international standards. Participants will add value to their organisation by formalising and updating their skills and learning the most up-to-date processes and a number of applicable best practices pertaining to the audit process.
Participants on the International Standards in Auditing training course will develop the following competencies:
- Technical knowledge of the International Standards in Auditing
- Practical application of the International Standards in Auditing
- Recognize the role of the external auditor in adding value
- Appreciating the responsibilities of the external auditor
- Effective drafting of audit and management reports
- How to use Internal Controls’ evaluation to formulate external audit procedures
- Doing an organisational risk assessment