The overall aim of this highly interactive HRM training course will help you to develop your approach, methods & skills to the new workplace design. It will also equip you with the latest HRM practices for managing remote working, pressure, stress and uncertainty.
As well as learning from others in the course, you learn ideas based on the latest research on workplace stress, Work From Home (WFH) working and other factors facing the modern organisation in 2021.
By applying the ideas and skills to the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will begin to experience breakthroughs you never thought possible.
This EuroMaTech training course will feature:
- Enhanced HRM Knowledge and Skills for Handling Increased Uncertainty, Pressure & Stress
- Enhancing Communication Skills in a Remote and Virtual Workforce
- Guiding Others on Leading with Confidence During Challenging Times
- Improving your HR Management support in Managing Crisis and Implementing New HR practices
- Developing Your Team to Handle Remote Working, Uncertainty, Pressure and Stress
The workplace today is undergoing major changes. These changes are to the physical environment and work routines. The COVID-19 has created a challenging and demanding time for HRM professionals. HRM must now make changes proactive to secure the future well-being of the staff, managers and organization. This requires a revised understanding of Human Resource Management best practices in the time of COVID-19.