With increasing competition and focus on corporate earnings, project and contract managers are held accountable, not just for achieving technical and scheduling goals, but also for meeting profitability targets and other cost related measures.
This EuroMaTech Financial Management for Projects and Contracts training course explores the financial metrics that are commonly used and also examines the less frequently thought of financial impact of typical operating decisions and actions. Building on your competencies, you will examine the inner mechanics of how finance and accounting can impact your project.
By attending this EuroMaTech training course, delegates will understand:
- Key elements of finance and accounting relevant to good project and contract management
- Time value of money considerations and the importance of cash
- Evaluation criteria for Requests for Authorisation (RFA)
- Best practices to manage contact pricing
- Link risk to costing and performance evaluation