An Intensive 2-day Training Course
Feasibility Study & Business Planning
- Format: Live/Online
- Duration: 2 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This interactive 2-day EuroMaTech online training course is designed to develop the knowledge, skills and expertise of participants to support them in conducting feasibility studies and developing business plans.
It is essential to evaluate the feasibility of a project so that the key issues that may arise can be identified early on in the process so that appropriate decisions can then be made. The results of the study can help to develop a business plan.
According to the Chartered Management Institute, a business plan is essential when seeking finance from investors and demonstrates that the organisation takes a realistic view of its current position, knows where it is going and has carefully considered options and requirements for future development. It can also be used as a key communication tool to highlight strategy and direction within a business; to build the confidence and support of shareholders and customers.
A business plan gives a roadmap for action and measures against which to evaluate progress. In larger organisations it can form the basis for divisional or departmental plans. It also gives employees and key stakeholders the opportunity to identify additional areas for growth for the organisation.
- Understand the interactions between your organisation and the environment in which it operates
- Understand the core elements of feasibility plans and business plans
- Apply effective methods, models and tools to the process of feasibility studies and business planning
- Document and communicate feasibility studies and business plans
- Obtain understanding and agreement of the outcome of a feasibility study
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit strategic decision makers, program and project professionals, business and project leaders, project engineers and other project and business services professionals who are responsible for or involved in evaluating business decisions.
This EuroMaTech online training course is an interactive mixture of lecture, discussion groups, team activities and practice on various case studies and video sequences. It provides the latest instructional technologies to enable the delegate to learn and apply the skills and techniques used in this online training course.
This EuroMaTech online training course provides methods, models and tools to develop, communicate and implement feasibility studies and business plans. The application of this framework will result in feasibility studies that contribute to the future success of individual projects, and business plans that deliver the required business development goals:
- Understand the business of formulating, planning and implementing strategy through projects and business plans
- Develop feasibility analysis skills
- Develop business planning abilities
- Relate business plans to strategic initiatives and project performance
Day 1: Strategic Context of Business Decisions
- Welcome and introductions, learning objectives
- Strategic context for feasibility studies and business plans
- Business direction
- Alignment with vision and mission
- Brief introduction to strategic analysis: key trends and driving forces
- Value proposition
- PESTEL, 5 Forces Analysis; Competitor analysis
- Strategic positioning and organizational capabilities
- Key result areas and critical success factors
- Business Plan Contents
Day 2: Identifying and assessing available aternatives
- The components of a feasibility study
- Understanding stakeholders
- Needs analysis
- Criteria for option analysis
- Key aspects of market analysis, technical viability, environmental and social analysis
- Identifying alternatives
- Fundamentals of financial analysis (overview)
- Risk management considerations
- Scenario and sensitivity analysis
- Selecting the preferred options
- Course review
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.