An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|16 - 20 Jul 2023||Cairo - Egypt||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 Nov 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|22 - 26 Apr 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|14 - 18 Jul 2024||Cairo - Egypt||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This EuroMaTech's Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy training course gives emphasis on the leaders key role of setting the organization’s strategic direction. This supports the development of high-level strategy skills for middle to senior leaders wanting to gain or refresh their knowledge of strategic planning and increase confidence in the use of corporate planning tools and approaches. This also includes the ability to align the organisation’s internal capabilities to unpredictable external factors, which is crucial for success.
This emphasis will help delegates to understand the global context in relation to their business, as well as developing skills and confidence to boost performance and enable them to develop and sustain their organisation’s performance for the future.
Participants attending the Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy training course will develop the following competencies:
- Review of business and economic context for your business
- Tools and techniques used in strategy development
- Use of strategic thinking: innovation approaches
- How organisational culture supports or prevents innovation
- Leadership qualities needed to inspire, motivate, and engage with Staff
This Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Develop good Vision and Mission statements in support of strategy formulation
- Carry out stakeholder analyses to enable management of diverse interests
- Relate leadership qualities to culture and strategy development
- Develop a “systems thinking” view of organisations
- Turn strategy into business and operational plans
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy training course is designed specifically for those professionals who are:
- Leaders taking on additional strategic leadership responsibilities
- Managers taking on a more senior and strategic role in their organisation
- Department Heads seeking innovative approaches to business development
- Professionals looking to sharpen their analytical skills and strategic leadership effectiveness
- Senior Managers wanting to refresh their thinking and gain confidence in the use of strategic management tools
The Executive Program in Leadership & Organisational Strategy training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities, and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of strategic management to the specific needs of their workplace.
This training course is structured to balance theoretical and practical considerations from organisational behaviour, strategic management, behavioural economics, and social psychology to provide participants with strategic thinking capabilities and leadership skills.
With multiple short case studies, exercises and facilitated discussions of real-life experiences, this training course aims to share a wealth of practical tools and methodologies developed through years of management and consulting experience.
- An understanding of factors influencing decisions at strategic level
- Greater self-awareness of their leadership strengths & weaknesses
- An understanding of how they can influence organisational culture
- How to produce strategic, operational, and detailed plans that are aligned
- Develop your ability as an influential leader and build a stronger, committed leadership team
Day 1 : The Strategizing Process
- Why strategize: 21st century changes and challenges?
- Psychological aspects of decision making
- Strategic thinking – who, how, when & why
- Examples of strategy success and failure
- The functions and capabilities of a strategic manager
- Culture and strategic choices
Day 2 : The Strategic Process
- Impact of external change: competitive positioning, technology, regulation
- Innovation: Blue v Red Ocean strategies
- The strategy hierarchy
- Realising the strategies: making them happen
- Recognising & reacting to disruptive competition
- Competitive positioning
Day 3 : Strategic Management Skills
- Leadership theories & styles
- Attributes of successful leaders
- Strategic skills: traits or contextual
- Visioning, communicating & framing
- Team and organisation perspectives on implementing strategies
- Leading others through the strategic process
Day 4 : Managing the Culture
- The significance of corporate culture
- Facets of culture: the cultural web
- The Leaders role in establishing the culture
- Managing in a multi-cultural corporation
- Impact of culture on strategy roll out
- Challenges of mergers & acquisitions
Day 5 : Tactics and Plans
- Employing tactics to achieve objectives
- What type of plan?
- Owning and implementing plans
- Strategic execution: budgeting, forecasting & adjusting to reality
- Aligning corporate to individual objectives
- A culture of learning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.