An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Excellent Business Communicator Course
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Having good oral communication and writing skills is essential in today's workplace. In the past, business people may have written a couple business letters a month, but now they can receive and send hundreds of email messages every week. Their writing skills are on show in every message they send. As well, with the arrival of videoconferencing, large-scale meetings are possible with increased frequency.
Through this Excellent Business Communicator Course, participants will develop their skills in e-mails, memos, press releases, and business letters. Understand the importance of being an actual business communicator in today’s changing workplace. Communicate with the public and colleagues by phone, in person, and in meetings. Deliver professional, oral presentations. Write a refined resume and cover letter and efficiently prepare to the highest standard.
Participants attending the Excellent Business Communicator training course will develop the following competencies:
- Improved employee communication with one another
- Enhanced management and employees communicate
- Enriched employee - customer interaction
- High impact releases for new products / launch of marketing or advertising campaigns
The Excellent Business Communication course ensures advancement in the abilities needed to succeed in today's scientifically improved workplace by concentrating on the growth of professional oral and written communication skills.
- Techniques to communicate persuasively
- Increased productivity
- Less workplace conflicts
- A more positive and inclusive company culture
- Improved employee engagement and Reduced employee turnover
- Better brand reputation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is designed specifically for those professionals who need to develop and improve their communicate skills.
- Team Leaders and Supervisors who wish to increase their effectiveness
- Managers dealing with difficult conversations and conflict
- Managers who wish to evaluate and improve their performance
- Professional responsible for customer and stakeholder communication
- Professional involved in negotiations internally or externally
The Excellent Business Communication training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities, and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of communication to the specific needs of their workplace and responsibilities.
There are many skills employees can take advantage of to improve themselves and their company – from the specific hard skills they need in their department, to soft skills that can help everyone. But if there is one skill that stands out from all the rest, that is communication. This Excellent Business Communicator Course covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle challenging situations and flexibility to adapt and being clear about who you are and who you want to be. This allows you to develop deeper relationships with those around you. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction and company strategy.
Day 1 - Business Communication Essentials
- The Communication Process – the Sender / Receiver principle
- Barriers to effective communications and how to overcome them
- Learn how to communicate with just about anyone –understand others’ work personalities
- Vital interpersonal skills to enhance face-to-face communications –it’s about your Words / Music and Dance
- Learn how to engage the thinking brain to develop more assertive communications
Day 2 - Communication Management
- Learn how to communicate with difficult and demanding people
- Manage others rather than them manage you
- Learn how to say ‘no’ more effectively
- Understanding conflict and why it happens
- Learn a variety of conflict resolution styles and use the 4Ps to aid in reaching an agreement
Day 3 - Communication Alternatives / Planning Essentials
- How to run effective meetings –uncover the 3 stages of world class meetings
- Ensure buy-in and participant involvement at meetings
- Determine the 4-point plan for emails and letters
- Discover the 7 steps to effective business writing
- Understand the key principles of effective planning –the Wheel of Success
Day 4 - Planning Essentials
- Determine how to set attainable goals to ensure the best chance of success
- Learn the 3 Principles of effective Time Management
- Learn how to prioritise your workload to aid in planning your tasks effectively
- Discover how to deal with your ’Time Bandits’
- Learn the 5 Steps to the art of ‘Delegation’ – it’s not about ‘Allocation’
Day 5 - Planning Add-ons
- Learn how to get proposals accepted
- Establish problem solving techniques to ensure success every time
- Principles to determine the need for continuous improvement using the WIN /LEARN / CHANGE Model
- Programme Review – Let’s remind, review and reassure
- Let’s plan – action planning for improved Performance and Behavioural outputs
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.