An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Excellence in Healthcare Management
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|09 - 13 Oct 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|10 - 14 Dec 2023||Riyadh - KSA||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|10 - 14 Mar 2024||Riyadh - KSA||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|07 - 11 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|08 - 12 Dec 2024||Riyadh - KSA||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
The healthcare industry faces a vast array of complicated problems, including staff shortages, rising costs, and increasing government regulations. The healthcare industry is a high-stress, high-risk environment. Luckily, passionate workers have continued to take on the challenges of healthcare with grace and confidence.
The rapidly evolving nature of technology, information and medical management provides opportunities for employers to contain escalating costs and help manage the quality of care and the total health of employees. This training course will benefit healthcare leaders with knowledge and essential guidance necessary to participate actively in decision making that affects their hospitals/clinics.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s Excellence in Healthcare Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- Develop their skills in providing an improved service to the patients
- Become a change master who encourages innovative thought and behaviour
- Set the right vision for their team, department and entire hospitals
- Encourage effective decision-making skills in a variety of situations
- Update their knowledge on modern healthcare management and leadership
- Become aware of the latest developments in healthcare accreditation
- Help employees develop effective change management strategies
- Improve the competitive position of their hospital/clinics in the healthcare market
The objectives of EuroMaTech’s Excellence in Healthcare Management training course are to enhance the healthcare management skills of the hospitals/clinics in terms of organisation, human resources management, strategy tools, risk management, healthcare technology assessment & finance performance management. These include:
- Providing the participants with enhanced skills to manage and administer their hospitals/centres as well as prepare healthcare executives for executing related programs and overseeing improvement projects
- Assisting the participants to acquire advanced skills for organizational success, leadership, effectiveness and efficiency techniques, principles of management, creative problem solving, team building and financial management
- Gaining a better understanding of quality principles & management functions
- Providing training in the development & implementation of strategic planning
Who Should Attend?
The Excellence in Healthcare Management training course is specifically designed for those who seek to create the vision and the action plans of their organization for a better future business in healthcare and keep it safe from any future potential risk, specifically:
- Senior Management Team
- Healthcare Centre Owners
- Healthcare Managers
- Healthcare HR Professionals
- Healthcare Strategic Planners
- Healthcare Departments Heads
- Other Healthcare Professionals
The Excellence in Healthcare Management training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in this unique healthcare management course and discuss the particular needs of their business future.
By the end of this EuroMaTech training course on Excellence in Healthcare Management, delegates will be able to manage their hospital or clinics in an organisational manner. Additionally, they will be aware of all related healthcare strategy tools and will gain a better understanding of healthcare quality principles & management functions.
DAY 1 : Fundamentals of Health and Hospital Administration
- Health Problems
- Components of healthcare system
- Functions of the HC System
- HC System Model
- Health System Key Players
- Environment and Health
- Core Public Health Functions
- World Health Systems
- Hot Topics in Global Health
- The Social Determinants
- Ten Tips for Better Health
Day 2 : Planning Quality in Organizations
- Strategic Planning Process
- Levels of Planning
- The Essentials for Good Relationships
- Relationships and Results
- 10-Step Model
- Operational Planning
- Required Plans for Hospital Accreditation
- Example of a PI Program Document in HCO
- Leadership in Healthcare
- Focus on Followers
- Exceptional Leadership
- 16 Critical Competencies for Healthcare Executives
Day 3 : Management of Information for Healthcare Quality Leaders
- Scientific Credibility
- Steps of An Experiment
- Types of Data & Surveying
- Sampling and Sample Size
- HC Quality Tools
- Dead Horse Theory
- Quality and Evidence
- Based Health Management
- Healthcare Quality
- Performance Measures
- Crossing the Quality Chasm
Day 4 : Healthcare Standards
- Applications of Standards
- Clinical Settings
- Administrative Settings
- Types of Standards/Indicators
- Types of Standards
- Use of Standards
- Measuring Standards
- Measuring Indicators
- Methodology for Developing Indicators
- System Elements
- Quality Characteristics
- Classification of Indicators
Day 5 : Assess Appropriateness
- Assess Validity
- Assess Reliability
- Assess for Clarity
- Assess for Realistic and Applicability
- Examples of Indicators
- Healthcare Culture
- Intercultural Communication Strategies for Hospice Staff
- Ways to Strengthen a Corporate Culture!
- Programme Review
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.