This highly participative EuroMaTech training course is designed to provide you with the skills to understand how Electrical and Instrument systems are designed, installed and operated in industrial process plants, particularly in the oil and gas, mining and minerals processing and heavy industries.
This Electrical and Instrumentation training course is interactive and encourages delegates to participate through questions and answers, along with opportunities to discuss with the presenter specific issues which may result in appropriate solutions.
Participants will learn:
- A brief revision the fundamentals of electricity
- How to read single-line diagrams
- The key requirements of plant and facilities power distribution
- The selection of motors and motor control for various applications
- How hazardous areas are classified
- How electrical equipment is selected for hazardous areas
- The fundamentals of control systems and instrumentation
- How to read loop diagrams
- The importance of secure earthingand bonding
- The operation and maintenance of electrical, instrumentation and control equipment to ensure Plant Safety