Electrical Engineering is research, development, manufacture, installation, operation, maintenance and management of equipment, plant and systems within the electrical, electronic, communication and computer systems. These activities can apply to electricity generation, transmission, distribution, electrical installations, electrical equipment manufacturing, instrumentation and controls systems applications, communications network, electronic plant and equipment, and also the integration and control of computer systems.
EuroMaTech’s highly participative Electrical Engineering Advanced Workshop online training will help participants get clear and perfect understanding of power stations, transmission & distribution systems, and zone substations. The online training course will cover both primary and secondary systems. This training course seeks to provide skills such as Power system studies and case studies; Transmission systems technical considerations; LV and MV distribution system design and operation; Substation equipment selection and specifications; Power system protection & automation; Earthing system design and applications. By applying these engineering skills to the tasks and challenges faced in work, delegates will begin to experience breakthroughs they never thought possible.
Participants attending EuroMaTech’s Electrical Engineering Advanced Workshop online training will develop the following competencies:
- Power system load studies, fault studies, feasibility studies, reliability, and stability
- Correct selection of substation busbar configuration to ensure flexible switching and loading
- Calculation of fault levels, propose protection settings, and demonstrate protection coordination
- Transmission lines design and operation
- Distribution system configurations and design
- Switchgear types and construction
- HV cable sizing and coefficient factors
- Earthing system calculations