An Intensive 5-day Training Course
e-Procurement : Developing, Implementing and Managing the Complete Process
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
e-Procurement is the business to business purchase and sale of supplies and services over the Internet. More and more organizations are viewing the application of best practices in e-procurement as being essential skill sets needed by all employees involved in the procurement process. This EuroMaTech training course focuses on the development of e-procurement in an organization that then leads onto the management of the complete e-procurement process.
This EuroMaTech e-Procurement training course develops how to establish an e-procurement system within an organization that needs to purchase through the Internet. The important stage of managing the process is discussed in some depth. We establish how to provide and measure procurement contributions to the organization so that this critical function and all those in it can be elevated to be seen as a core organization competency.
- Learn the different forms of procurement
- Understand the requirements needed to develop an e-procurement system
- Appreciate the principles of negotiation
- Understand how to implement an e-procurement system
- Learn how to manage an e-procurement system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals in Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Management Operations and Finance
- All those interested in the development and implementation of an e-procurement system.
Participants will increase their knowledge base and skill sets through a variety of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant who has “been there-done that”, individual and group exercises, review of published articles, and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of new concepts.
This EuroMaTech training course aims to give participants knowledge of how to establish an e-procurement system and to then develop skills that they can use to manage the system in their organization. It also equips participants with the skills necessary for e-contract negotiating with suppliers by using strategies to obtain a win-win situation.
Day 1 : Traditional Procurement Procedures
- Procurement in the Organization
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supplier Selection
- Supplier Evaluation and Performance
- Apply Performance to Procurement Decisions
- What is e-procurement
- Pre-requisites for developing an e-procurement System
Day 2 : e-Procurement Development
- Steps in developing an e-procurement System
- The capabilities of e-procurement
- Components of an e-procurement System
- Developing an e-procurement internal customer ordering and approvals system
- Developing an e-quotation preparations System
- Developing an e-quotation evaluation System
- Developing an e-purchase order System
- Developing an e-tendering System
Day 3 : e-Procurement Models and Negotiation
- E-Procurement Business Models
- Avoiding Confrontational Negotiating
- Negotiating with an Angry Person
- New Techniques in Influencing
- Understanding the other Negotiator’s Power
- Negotiating Pressure Points and Countermeasures
- Negotiation Exercises
Day 4 : e-Procurement Management
- E-procurement Workflows
- E-procurement Processes
- E-procurement Hardware and Software
- E-procurement User Administration
- E-procurement Security
Day 5 : Organizational Improvement through eProcurement
- Integrating E-procurement Systems into the Business Process
- Integration Issues
- E-procurement and Contract Law
- Contracts and Electronic Signatures
- Contract formation and E-trading
- Making Changes in the Organization
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.