All business activities for information management, librarians, library professionals, document management, records managers, administrative management professionals are governed by good standards and best practices in e-library management, filing, management of documentation, establishing legislative and compliant libraries, policies and adhering to guidelines set out by the International Federation of Library Association (IFLA) and ISO standards.
Electronic libraries, information storage, access and security are key requirements for building an effective organisation and protecting and using the organisations information and business records.
This E-Library Management Techniques online training course will look at library management and especially electronic libraries, electronic and paper filing, document and version control, mobile libraries, Braille users, compliance and legislation, metadata and indexing, managing collections, archiving and preservation, advanced searching methods, e-library management policies and electronic systems.
Unique features of this EuroMaTech online training course
- A broad overview of procedures, guidelines, best practices and standards relating to e-Library management, document control, administration, filing, documentation and document management and improvement
- Review best practice and guidelines from the International Federation of Library Association (IFLA)
- Review ISO standard related to indexing, metadata, library, archiving, storage and documentation standards
- Review of e-Library management systems for storage, indexing, searching, control, archiving and long term preservation
- Review legal issues, legislation and compliance requirements
- Focus on the need to create good document policy, procedures and standards
- Hands-on drafting, programmes and case studies in groups