As information technology becomes more integral to healthcare, the demand for health professionals who can fully utilize and add value to clinical and public health data is growing. In order to have a modern healthcare facility, you will need to adapt e-Health system to enhance efficiency and able to lead the necessary changes to adapt new innovation by implementing the latest digital healthcare technology.
Digital health is all about the development of interconnected health systems to improve the use of computer technologies, smart devices, analysing techniques and communication media to aid healthcare professionals and patients manage illnesses and health risks, as well as promote health and wellbeing. Participants will learn core concepts and digital healthcare related to the design, integration, implementation and evaluation of clinical information systems.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Digital Healthcare: Technology, Innovation & Change training course will develop the following competencies:
- Know what is meant by Digital Healthcare
- Increase knowledge and use of digital hospital
- Use Clinical Decision Support
- Enhance hospital efficiency by applying e-Health system
- Manage of Transmission of Images and Patient Data
- Be aware of the minimum equipment requirements
- Adapt changes and how to manage it