An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Developing a Business Analysis Work Plan
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|24 - 28 Jul 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|13 - 17 Nov 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|22 - 26 Jul 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|11 - 15 Nov 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
This programme has been designed and developed and will be delivered in accordance with the requirements of International Institute of Business Analysis’ (IIBA®) BABOK® V3.0
Business Analysis is the key practice of enabling effective change in organisations to help drive improvements through solutions and more innovative processes and governance. Developing an organisation’s business analysis work plan supported by key business process models and a strategic solution design are an essential component of Business Analysis as defined by international standards such as International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course is intended to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills to analyse and accurately model business processes at the enterprise level as well as the detailed workflow and process level. They will also learn best practice global standards such as IIBA® BABOK®, ISO standards ISO / IEC 19510, Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN). In this training course the participants will:
- Develop a business analysis work plan and learn how to execute it – keys to making organisations more efficient
- Learn business process modelling, planning and monitoring that require rigorous analysis, requirements gathering and clear presentation
- Understand business process strategy and requirements life cycle models to provide a baseline from which to improve
- Learn to facilitate improvement through uncovering anomalies, redundancies and deficiencies
- Understand the basis for studying and testing a process design, measuring process outcome, design definition and strategic improvements
- Learn how business process models transform ephemeral knowledge into a tangible business asset – reusable models that all can understand
- Learn how models provide clear business process definitions for the effective operation of the business
- Develop international Business Analysis best practices
- Understand Business Analysis and their key components and solutions
- Apply process analysis planning, monitoring, concepts and techniques
- Define requirements and carry out collaboration and team working
- Apply IIBA® BABOK® best practie buisness analysis standards
- Define processes using Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) and ISO international best practice standards
- Specify measures of business process performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Business Analysts
- Systems Analysts
- Business Professionals
- Business Process Analysts
- Process Owners
- Information Technology Professionals
- BPM Project Leaders
- BPM Project Team Members and Quality Specialists
State-of-the-art business process modelling methods are transferred by means of short, focused presentations which are followed by experiential learning workshop sessions. In these sessions the knowledge gained is applied to real-world examples and case studies. Rapid learning of the methods and techniques is achieved by means of group work, individual work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction and constructive feedback.
In this EuroMaTech training course delegates will acquire the strategic thinking, knowledge and skills to deliver, create, develop, monitor, collaborate, carry out business analysis requirements gathering, map and model both high and low level business processes at enterprise level as well as detailed workflow and business level.
Delegates will also learn the IIBA® BABOK®, key ISO standards, Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) standards plus international policies, case studies and best practice standards.
Day 1 : Business Analysis Key Concepts
- An introduction to IIBA®
- Overview of BABOK®
- Developing a business process work plan
- Identifying different categories of business processes
- Outline key business process concepts
Day 2 : Developing ISO and International Best Practice Business Process Models
- An introduction to ISO standards, Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Business process re-engineering (BPR)
- Representing business process diagrams
- Modelling processes using the BPMN elements with reference to BABOK
- Business process models
Day 3 : Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Planning business analysis approach
- Stakeholder evaluation and management
- Governance analysis and set up
- Information management
- Performance improvements
Day 4 : Collaboration and Requirements Analysis
- Prepare, conduct and carry our elicitation
- Manage stakeholder collaboration
- Model requirements
- Define requirements architecture
- Design options and validation
Day 5 : Strategy Analysis and Solution Evaluation
- Current state and future state design
- Risk assessment and management
- Measure solution performance
- Assess solution and enterprise limitations
- Apply enterprise and solution values
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.