This programme has been designed and developed and will be delivered in accordance with the requirements of International Institute of Business Analysis’ (IIBA®) BABOK® V3.0
Business Analysis is the key practice of enabling effective change in organisations to help drive improvements through solutions and more innovative processes and governance. Developing an organisation’s business analysis work plan supported by key business process models and a strategic solution design are an essential component of Business Analysis as defined by international standards such as International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®).
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course is intended to provide the participants with the knowledge and skills to analyse and accurately model business processes at the enterprise level as well as the detailed workflow and process level. They will also learn best practice global standards such as IIBA® BABOK®, ISO standards ISO / IEC 19510, Business Process Model & Notation (BPMN). In this training course the participants will:
- Develop a business analysis work plan and learn how to execute it – keys to making organisations more efficient
- Learn business process modelling, planning and monitoring that require rigorous analysis, requirements gathering and clear presentation
- Understand business process strategy and requirements life cycle models to provide a baseline from which to improve
- Learn to facilitate improvement through uncovering anomalies, redundancies and deficiencies
- Understand the basis for studying and testing a process design, measuring process outcome, design definition and strategic improvements
- Learn how business process models transform ephemeral knowledge into a tangible business asset – reusable models that all can understand
- Learn how models provide clear business process definitions for the effective operation of the business
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.