This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course is about the Demand Management as a planning methodology used to forecast, plan for and manage the demand for products and services. It is redefining the paradigms of demand management towards the new era where the demands are everchanging, immediate and request a lightning speed responsiveness.
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed for the delegates who are focused on the volume of products that are purchased from providers, rather than individual product pricing, in contrast to conventional sourcing initiatives, to address external spending factors, arrange purchase orders and eradicate waste.
Participants attending the Demand Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Ways of gathering the data regarding the demand
- Understanding of historic demand behaviour
- The application of order timing and its impact on pricing
- Focus on identification of the best suppliers
- Ability to strengthen supplier relation