This highly participative EuroMaTech training course provides you with the essential skills to enable you to analyse financial data effectively for your personal and organisational benefit – very quickly moving you from a beginner to a trained and highly effective data analyst, capable of evaluating stock prices, sales, exchange rate and oil prices. It will improve every aspect of your role from your ability to collect data to data presentation and analysis.
Delegates will work through practical case studies, analysing movement in share prices, sales, costs as well as exchange rates and oil prices. You will learn how to manipulate data, assess profitability and make sound investment decisions. With the aid of clear explanations, discussions and detailed material in both hard and soft copy it will enable you to transfer skills and knowledge for your personal and organisational benefit.
In this Data Analysis Fundamentals training course, participants will develop the following competencies:
- Analytical skills to improve your understanding and decision making
- Communication skills supported by graphical and statistical analysis
- Excel skills to aid presentation and analysis of business data
- An ability to forecast data
- Basic Statistical knowledge and skills