Covid-19 changed the world! Long before anyone had heard of coronavirus, the internet and Social Media were revolutionizing commerce and business, traditional ‘bricks and mortar’ Enterprises and face-to-face business models were coming under increasing threat from the world of online. Then came the virus. The world was locked down, customers were forced online and the e-tailers and other online businesses had the time of their lives.
So where does this leave Enterprise as we emerge, blinking from the global shutdown? Customers have become used to online, there may be fear about engaging face-to-face, how do we respond? How do we react? What is the way forward?
One thing we know for certain, the customer places a huge importance to the experience he gets when dealing with an organisation. Because comparison, peer-review and auto-switch websites all combine to remove traditional points of differentiation, traditional marketing levers do not work. The Customer Experience (Cx) is the last point of differentiation and, in the post-pandemic world, is more important than ever before.
This online Masterclass will enable organisations to develop a seamless ‘best-in-class’ Cx system for the clients and customers. It will show how to use a variety of approaches, technology and behaviours to deliver superb Customer Experiences across their whole offering, whether it is delivered by humans, AI or all points in between.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand human psychology. Know the mind of the customer and why he does the things he does
- Know the customer’s mind better than he does, learn how to address the things he truly
- Understand the true nature of value, why it is so important, how it can be created (and captured) and how it moves from one business model to another
- Understand how to develop and train the people skills for effective and winning Cx strategies face-to-face
- Understand how to use technology to deliver world-class Cx to clients and customers
- Understand and deploy proven strategies for harnessing Social Media and create a Cx ‘buzz’ around your offerings