Offering credit terms to clients is now an essential requirement of doing business. It is, after all, an “investment” which should generate further profitable sales. For most businesses, the Accounts Receivable ledger can represent the single largest investment that any company may make, and like other investments, it comes with a certain amount of risk. These risks need to be managed and mitigated, and a key part of this is achieved through the use of effective credit policies management.
This highly interactive EuroMaTech training course on Credit Policies Management will assist the participants in keeping up-to-date with current receivable management principles and international guidelines, while at the same time stressing the importance of and providing valuable advice on the most critical areas of credit risk management.
Participants attending the Credit Policies Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understanding the underlying principles of effective receivables management
- Identifying the key risk elements of their receivables ledger
- Formulation of collection strategies appropriate to an organisations’ debtor profile
- Leveraging internal partnerships to improve the credit risk management process
- How to prepare effective credit management policies
- Utilise Microsoft Excel to analyse debtor performance, calculate DSO’s and prepare aged debtor reports
- Applying tools and techniques to effectively monitor AR performances