An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Creative Leadership in Crisis Best Practices
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
This Creative Leadership in Crisis Best Practices training course will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage and lead teams and organisations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency. All leaders are sooner or later confronted with the need to lead and manage their team or organisation during a crisis or emergency. The leadership skills and competencies that are required in these demanding circumstances are much more challenging of the leader than normal everyday leadership.
This intensive 5 Day training course will teach you that strategic crisis management is the identification, selection and implementation of yours, and the organisation’s goals and objectives, and how utilising your authentic Leadership qualities you will be able to deliver great outcomes so successfully dealing with any Crisis.
This training course will provide professionals with the knowledge, skills, and attitudes required to manage and lead teams and organisations before, during, and after a crisis or emergency.
It is important to understand that situational awareness in crisis situations — being aware of one’s surroundings and identifying potential threats and dangerous situations — is more of a mindset than a hard skill. Because of this, situational awareness is something that should be practiced by not only highly-trained government agents or specialized security teams , but by all professional involved with crisis management.
Every sensible organization recognizes the risks they face and that disaster could potentially strike at any time. The learning contained within this Corporate Communication training seminar might make the difference between demonstrating strength and resilience to your stakeholders or humiliating public failure.
This training course will feature:
- How to be successful in the Four critical areas of Emergency Response
- Utilising the Five Levels of Leadership to get the maximum from your Teams
- Fourteen characteristics you need to learn to be an effective Crisis Leader
- How to avoid mis-management and so make a bad situation worse
- Rapidly establishing options, making judgements, redefining standards
- Analysis of the human factor, psychological readiness, discipline & leadership
- Exercising leadership under emergency and crisis situations
- Assessing, prioritizing risks and threats before, during, and after a crisis
- Making decisions quickly and efficiently and knowing when and how to involve others and to delegate effectively
- Communicating and collaborating with legal and government authorities, media, and other agencies and organisations
- Conducting emergency and crisis management operations