Contracts establish the responsibilities and rights of the parties. This EuroMaTech highly interactive Contracts Management Professional training course will provide a practical hands-on approach to effective management of contracts and offer techniques and contract strategies to assist this process. It will also assist in establishing an international risk management strategy with reference to contracts and develop good business practice to take advantage of opportunities, enhance efficiency and increase profitability.
In this EuroMaTech training course you will learn how to:
- Enhance your contract management skills to improve contract and company performance
- Develop systems to reduce the frequency of contractual disputes
- Resolve such contractual disputes as do occur in an efficient fashion
- Manage contracts and projects from the pre-contract, during the performance of the contract and through to the post-contract stage in accordance with best practices
- Enhance profitability, not only by increasing money coming ‘in’ from contracts, but also by preventing unnecessary sums going out’ in operational disputes
This is not a law training course. It is the development of commercial awareness of delegates through practice of effective management procedures assisted by a working knowledge of necessary legal principle.
ILM is one of the largest specialist Institutes for leadership & management development. EuroMaTech is a life-time Approved Centre with ILM (ID No. 002398) and have gained ILM Endorsement for a number of training seminars, allowing participants to get ILM Certificate through work-based training sessions.