An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|03 - 07 Jul 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Dec 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|18 - 22 Mar 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|01 - 05 Jul 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|02 - 06 Dec 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Chilled water plants have been widely used in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration industry. The proper design of these facilities includes not only selection of adequate equipment, but also their optimization from the point of view of production, distribution, storage as well as the utilization for the given cooling load and minimization of operating and maintenance costs. Mastering fundamentals, sizing, operation, & troubleshooting is a must for designers & operators of refrigeration systems & water chillers.
EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course will enable participants to become familiar with the main phases in the design, installation, commissioning, operation, and maintenance of the chilled water plants. This course covers fundamentals of refrigeration systems starting from the vapour compression cycle, refrigeration systems & water chillers main components (types, selection & capacity control), accessories & system level control, piping sizing & installation, refrigerants, oils, & safety, systems & component measurements, refrigeration systems diagnostics, servicing & troubleshooting, commercial & industrial water chillers, chillers operation & maintenance, systems & water chillers energy conservation & peak efficiency.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course will develop the following competencies:
- Best practices and procedures for installation, start-up and commissioning of chilled water systems
- Methods of efficiency optimisation in operation and maintenance
- Minimisation of overall costs
Attendance to EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course will enable delegates to:
- Apply key fundamentals in the design, sizing and operation of refrigeration systems and water chillers
- Apply and use systematic diagnostics and troubleshooting procedures to identify and resolve sizing and operation problems
- Select the most suitable chilled water unit for your application
- Acquire up to date techniques for pumping and distribution of chilled water
- Review the advantages and disadvantages of chilled water storage system
- Gain an understanding of how to balance variable flows in system
- Familiarize with instrumentation and control of chilled water plants
- Choose the right approach to troubleshooting problems by analysing root cause
- Improve the profitability of operation by increasing reliability and efficiency
Who Should Attend?
EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course is suitable for:
- Design & Project Engineers & Technologists
- Plant & Facility Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers & Technologists
- Maintenance & Operation Personnel
- Technical Personnel
EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course will be conducted along the workshop principles, consisting of formal lectures and interactive worked examples that will be part of workshops. Real life examples and case studies will be selected to illustrate the design and operating procedures. This will result in active contribution of all participants during the team work.
It is imperative that water-cooling system(s) operates at maximum efficiency. EuroMaTech’s Chiller Design, Installation, Maintenance & Troubleshooting training course will explain the best practices and procedures for installation, start-up and commissioning of chilled water systems. It will discuss methods of efficiency optimisation in operation and maintenance, as well as the minimisation of overall costs. Participants will also receive critical information needed to increase system’s reliability.
Day 1 : Chilled Water Plants: Types and Plant Heat Loads
- Introduction to Chilled Water Plants
- Selection of Chillers: VCR and VAR
- Determination of Required Plant Load
- Chilled Water Plant Configuration & Location
- Cooling Towers
Day 2 : Operation, Instrumentation & Control
- Pumping Systems & Low DT Syndrome
- Piping Systems Options
- Chilled Water Storage
- Instrumentation and Control
- Chiller Procurement
Day 3 : Efficiency Optimization & Maintenance & Problem Solving
- Installation, Start Up and Commissioning
- Common Problems in Operation and Troubleshooting
- Best Practices for Maintenance of Plant Equipment
- Efficiency Assessment and Continuous Improvement
- Optimization of Chilled Water Plants
Day 4 : High-Pressure Centrifugal Chillers
- Theory of Operation
- Chiller Design and Component Functionality
- Seasonal Start-up
Day 5 : Rotary Screw Liquid Chillers
- Screw Chiller Basics
- Operation and Sequencing
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.