An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Certified HR Administrator
A Practical Online Course for All Human Resource Management Personnel
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
The role of HRM administrators is changing and expanding due to developments in Human Resource Management (HRM) and the diverse needs of all stakeholders. The HR Administrator is a focal point of contact for employees and is also essential for the smooth operation of the HRM Department. This exciting online training course provides a comprehensive overview of the latest tools and techniques for effective HR Administration.
Participants will develop the skills needed to be successful in their role and add value to their team and organization. They will leave with insight, knowledge, and skills to perform confidently in their role as an HR Administrator. They will explore HRM activities ranging from the recruitment interview to an exit meeting, discovering the skills required to excel as an HR Administrator in any organization.
This online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Describe the professional approach to the critical administrative activities of the HR Administrator
- Discuss the limitations and advantages of HRM in the modern organization
- Apply best practices in retaining valuable employees
- Demonstrate awareness of HRM including employee training, resourcing, recruitment & reward
Who should attend?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable for a wide range of HR Professionals but will greatly benefit:
- All HR Administrators and Assistants
- HR Officers who need a thorough understanding of fundamental HR principles
- Those who have recently joined an HR Department
- Those working in HR without formal HR Qualifications or working towards Qualifications
- Those who wish to enter the HR field
- Any existing HRM personnel who need to stay up to date on current HR practices
This EuroMaTech online training course will utilize a variety of proven online adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes interactive activities that will intersperse online sessions. DVD presentations will highlight major teaching features. A variety of practical exercises, case studies, and group interactions are integrated into this course.
This practical online training course covers the critical skills needed to be successful as an HR Administrator and add value to the organisation. It covers the essentials of HRM Administration and HR in the Modern Organisation, from entry to exit.
Day 1: The Essentials of HRM Administration
- Introducing Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Primary activities, responsibilities, and tasks of HRM
- Strategic HRM and HR Administration
- The new models of HRM
- Administration and business support
- Understand the Administrators role Vs. the Line Managers Role
Day 2: Key Topics in HRM for HR Administrators
- The importance of data and metrics
- Introduction to HR databases and computer systems
- Measuring and reducing absenteeism example
- Security and confidentiality of employee records
- Performance management and appraisal systems
Day 3: HR in the Modern Organisation: From Entry to Exit
- The stages of recruitment and selection
- Onboarding for new employees
- Pay and reward, compensation, and benefits
- Retaining valuable people
- Conducting exit interviews
- Personal action planning
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.