An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Certificate in Strategic Agility:
Master Strategic Agility Concepts to Create New & Innovative Business Operations
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
Strategic agility refers to a company's ability to react to, or to drive, change quickly and appropriately, whilst also maintaining flexibility and focus. This highly interactive training course will help delegates to develop their skills in strategy development & implementation, recognising the need for organisations to be agile in a rapidly and unpredictably changing world.
In addition to clarity of Vision and Purpose, leaders and managers must ensure effective flow of communications across the organisation. They must enable employees to think both strategically and operationally and to understand how these interact. The organisational structures and systems must also be designed to support agile responses.
Participants attending the Certificate in Strategic Agility training course will develop the following competencies:
- Confidence in the development of Vision, Mission and strategies
- Tools and techniques for analysing internal competences and external factors impacting on strategic decisions
- Effective communications to ensure clear and persuasive messages flow organisation-wide
- Understanding how systems and structures can enable or inhibit agile responses
This EuroMaTech training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Strategic analysis techniques
- Ability to write clear and persuasive Vision, Mission and strategy statements
- Understand the importance of understanding stakeholder needs and developing positive relationships with them
- Recognise the advantages and disadvantages of different communication channels
- Develop skills in linking strategic business objectives to operational objectives
- Understand how planning processes support agile responses
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Directors wishing to learn agile techniques
- Senior leaders and managers
- Heads of department
- Functional heads e.g. HR, IT, Planning, Marketing
- Employees with potential for career progression
The Certificate in Strategic Agility training course will deploy a full range of dynamic and interactive training methods. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies.
The Certificate in Strategic Agility training course will cover essential skills in strategic analysis, strategy development and strategy implementation. It will address the importance of communication skills and the need to include all employees. The link between strategy and operations will be highlighted, particularly addressing alignment of business objectives. The importance of a flexible planning process, up to date systems and an understanding what a ‘learning organisation’ truly means, will all be addressed.
Day 1 - Strategic Planning
- Defining Strategy Terminology
- Defining the ‘dream’ and the ‘purpose’
- Clarity, clarity, clarity
- Understanding Stakeholders’ needs
- Developing business objectives
Day 2 - Planning Processes
- Strategic Planning process
- Delivering VUCA Prime
- Setting Priorities
- Choice and decision-making
- Assessing risks
Day 3 - Ensuring Communications Flow
- Interpersonal communications
- Organisational communications
- Causes of ‘noise’ in communications
- Impact of effective communications
- Influencing and negotiating skills
Day 4 - Managing Performance
- What you measure is what you get
- Strategy Maps
- Balancing strategic elements to deliver success
- Information, Monitoring and Control
- Recognition and Reward
Day 5 - Developing a culture of innovation
- Encouraging innovation
- Difference between continuous improvement and innovation
- Disruptive innovation
- Cultural attitudes to failure
- Is innovation agile?
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.