An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Business Analysis Training
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|02 - 06 Oct 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|20 - 24 May 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|30 Sep - 04 Oct 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Organisations are faced with increasing levels of complexity and an accelerating rate of change. Success in this environment requires well-developed business models and strategies. Well-managed projects are required to deliver the required change. To achieve maximum effectiveness, managers and team members must continually sharpen their business analysis and problem-solving skills. This programme uses proven business analysis techniques to:
- Apply good business analysis practice
- Conduct business-needs analyses to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Apply structured methods and tools to identify issues and opportunities
- Develop effective requirements and communication plans
- Prepare, manage and implement solution assessment and validation
This Business Analysis training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Understand how a business analyst navigates the interests and needs of both the business and technology communities
- Learn a systematic approach to business analysis based on the latest versions of the IIBA “Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)” and the Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide
- Conduct effective business analysis activities through the phases of the business analysis life cycle
- Combine knowledge with practical tools and techniques that can be applied immediately in your own organization
- Develop resilience to adapt to new situations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This EuroMaTech Business Analysis training course is useful for anyone who needs to understand or apply knowledge and skills from the business analysis discipline.
- Project managers who want to better understand the role and value of business analysis and business analysts within a project
- Business analysts who want to develop their ability to better contribute to a project
- Managers and technicians seeking to advance their careers who want to strengthen their professional abilities including:
- Functional managers
- Developers and testers
- Systems analysts
Participants will learn by active application of methods, tools and techniques presented throughout the programme. The sessions contain focused input from the programme leader, combined with practical sessions enabling delegates to apply the methods and tools to exercises and case studies drawn from a range of industries. The EuroMaTech training course caters for different learning style preferences through group work, individual work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction and self-reflection.
This EuroMaTech Business Analysis training course covers the essential skills for the effective application of business analysis methods and tools. The programme begins with consideration of business analysis skills within a context of change, ambiguity and uncertainty. It explores tools for requirements analysis and the critical skills needed to be an effective business analyst, including prioritisation, analytical thinking and conflict resolution.
DAY 1 - Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Understanding the Business Analysis context
- Key Concepts, Knowledge Areas and Perspectives
- Three planning horizons: Strategy, Initiative and Delivery
- Planning the Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Business Analysis Information Management
DAY 2 - Requirements Elicitation and Life Cycle Management
- How to identify the characteristics of the change
- How to understand stakeholder needs
- Recording and confirming results
- Managing Stakeholder Collaboration
- How to trace, maintain and prioritise requirements
- Assessing changes and approving requirements
DAY 3 - Strategy, Requirements Analysis and Design
- Analysing the current position
- Defining the future state and assessing risk
- Developing the Change Strategy
- Specifying and Modelling Requirements
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Define design options and recommend a solution
DAY 4 - Manage Solutions and Develop Competencies
- Measure solution performance
- Analyse performance measures
- Assessing limitations and increasing value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Communication and Interaction Skills
DAY 5 - Integrating Business Analysis Within the Organisation
- Project Integration: Scope, Schedule and Metrics
- Business Model Canvas, Data Modelling, Decision Modelling and Analysis
- Principles of Agile Analysis
- Impact mapping, Kanban and Kano Analysis
- Mapping techniques to tasks
- Commitment to Action
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.