Satisfying our customers is essential, whether they are internal or external customers. To do this we must focus all our activities on delighting our customers; that is becoming Customer-Centric. Organisations understand the values of becoming customer-centric, but the transformation is challenging. The change must start internally, how we work with other employees.
This highly engaging Building a Customer-Centric Service Culture online training course demonstrates how to measure the current level of customer centricity by better understanding your customer experiences and requirements; and reinvent your brand and culture to deliver the perfect customer service experience. This will both challenge and excite delegates, inspiring them into action having experienced the power of customer-centric thinking. The online training course will also disclose The Building Blocks for a Customer Centric Service Culture and how delegates can strengthen their own customer culture and influence that of other functions. Superb service is delivered by people to people – even in this age of high technology. All delegates will leave the course with a challenging but realistic personal plan to drive a customer centric service culture across their area of responsibility.
Delegates attending EuroMaTech’s Building a Customer-Centric Service Culture online training course will develop the following competencies:
- How to measure the level of customer centricity
- What the perfect customer service experience looks like for your customers
- How to utilise Customer Journey Mapping
- Development of Brand Values and Behaviours
- How to Implement the Building Blocks for a Customer Centric Service Culture
- How to perform on-brand through recruitment, training, support and discipline