An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Build Team Maturity on Information Management according to ISO 19650 Fundamentals
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This highly participative EuroMaTech Build Team Maturity on Information Management according to ISO 19650 Fundamentals training course on ISO 19650 Fundamentals is presenting Building Information Modelling (BIM) as a game-changer transforming the construction industry. The course presents the delegates with the principles and concepts of BIM in general and especially in line with ISO 19650. Trough the course the delegates will be able to identify the industry standards that support the BIM process, information management, and the development of the BIM model.
In the modern world, especially with the experiences related to recent earthquakes the major requirement of architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry is to effectively manage information gathered from different project stakeholders.
ISO 19650 is a structured guideline for managing the process and information productively over the whole life cycle of a built asset using BIM.
Participants attending this EuroMaTech training course will develop the following competencies:
- Increased information management competence,
- Ability to understand BIM requirements, structure and processes,
- Realise the ways to implement and benefit from ISO 19650,
- Knowledge of BIM maturity levels,
- Experience BIM and ISO 19650 terminology, concepts, and principles,
- Assurance of adequate readiness for the projects of today and the future.
This EuroMaTech Build Team Maturity on Information Management according to ISO 19650 Fundamentalstraining course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Realisation of disruptive innovations influence in urban infrastructure
- Identify urban infrastructure development strategies
- Reduce problems and issues in transition to smart cities
- Include the experiences from the course into your work
- Potentials of legacy infrastructure incorporation
The EuroMaTech Build Team Maturity on Information Management according to ISO 19650 Fundamentals training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies where the principles and practices of key elements of BIM; the tools, guidelines, and industry standards that support BIM implementation. The course is focused on ISO 19650 and identify the benefits of using ISO 19650 standards in the BIM-based construction projects.
This EuroMaTech Build Team Maturity on Information Management according to ISO 19650 Fundamentals training course covers the modern approaches to architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) industry, with the focus on Building Information Management (BIM) as a whole.
Day 1 - BIM introduction
- History of BIM
- Effects of Poor Information Management in AEC industry
- Construction 4.0 in Industry 4.0
- Requirement for standardization
Day 2 - BIM and ISO 19650 terminology
- BIM terminology
- BIM dimensions
- Levels of BIM maturity in different countries and globally
- ISO 19650 terminology and acronyms
- ISO 19650 Overview
Day 3 - Information Management in AEC industry
- Project’s Information Production
- Information delivery milestones
- Shared Resources, CDE and PIP
- Tendering process
- Risk register
Day 4 - Tender award and construction
- Detailed Responsibility Matrix
- Collaborative production
- Information Model Delivery
- Disputes resolution
Day 5 - Project close out and BIM certification
- Information delivery and handover
- Lessons learned
- Submission, Review and Acceptance
- BIM certification
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.