An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Best Practices in Executive Management
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
Do you have the skills to meet the challenges of today’s ever-changing business environment? This EuroMaTech training course is intended to equip executive leaders, strengthen their leadership skills, and establish positive, healthy interpersonal relationships, through transformed behaviour empowerment, to be dynamic and successful leaders.
This Best Practices in Executive Management training course has been specifically designed for developing and creating best practices, for top quality and successful management. During these 5 days, participants will be given the opportunity to examine in detail their personal style of leadership management through a variety of models, tools and processes.
Participants attending the Best Practices in Executive Management training course will develop the following competencies:
- Learn to use executive management as a strategic tool
- A better understanding of yourself and those around you
- Know how to motivate yourself and others
- Improve the way you manage yourself, your colleagues and the working environment
- Build a pro-active lifestyle to achieve best practice executive skills
The EuroMaTech training course on Best Practices in Executive Management aims to help participants to develop the following critical objectives:
- Analyse 21st Century Management best practice strategies
- Develop dynamic effective inter-personal communication skills
- Apply personal empowerment and team motivation
- Move from reactive to proactive management
- Create an on-going action plan for success
Who Should Attend?
This Best Practices in Executive Management training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Individuals with identifiable executive potential
- Staff personnel already being groomed through the management ranks
- Executive Managers wishing to improve their abilities
- Those who can be empowered for top quality executive management
- Managers who wish to develop principles of best practice
This EuroMaTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes presentations in a highly inter-active manner, individual and group activities interspersed throughout the sessions, along with appropriate case studies together with video and role play situations that will highlight best practice executive management principles.
This EuroMaTech training course covers discussions of critical areas of management and will have, above all, a practical focus on best practices in conditions of complexity that include corporate strategy & accountability.
The focus of this Best Practices in Executive Management training course is on the actions required to achieve corporate responsibilities. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to the best practices’ of 21st century management.
Day 1 : The ‘Best Practice’ Challenge
- Understanding executive management
- The significance of interpersonal relationships
- The strategy of management self-coaching
- The people factor significance
- The difference between Management and Leadership
- How to build a dynamic team
Day 2 : Executive Management Empowerment
- Understanding the power of the mind
- How to re-programme the subconscious mind
- Building self-image and self-confidence
- Cultivate a creative and innovative mind
- Understand the impact of attitudinal leadership
- Practice the power of the Golden Rule
Day 3 : Performance Management
- The performance management strategy
- Planning, organizing, and controlling
- Effective performance appraisal
- Creating an excellence culture
- The impact of strategic goal setting
- Customer service excellence
Day 4 : Management Motivation
- Why is motivation so important? What does it mean?
- How to motivate yourself and others?
- Apply momentum motivation
- The major types of motivation
- Ways to stay motivated
- Pro-active in every area of your life
Day 5 : Executive Management Culture
- How to build great relationships
- The power of self-discipline
- How to create a proactive leadership
- The importance of appreciation
- Ten steps to vital decision making
- Developing a plan of action
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.