An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Best Practice and Principles of Procurement
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course will provide you with a good understanding of the best practice principles of developing and agreeing on specifications for goods or services, use a range of proven models and methods used in supplier selection and master of the basics of negotiations.
It will help you to contribute to purchasing projects professionally and to obtain increased value and performance from your suppliers
This EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course provides both strategic and tactical insights into:
- Choosing the right suppliers, prequalification & its importance
- Price, Cost analysis (TCO) and decision making
- Negotiation: Planning, strategy and methods
- Purchase order/Contract terms and its importance
- Incoterms and their application & basics of Letter of Credit
By the end of this EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course, you will have the:
- Ability to select competent suppliers through re-qualifications;
- Understanding Total Cost of Ownership in purchasing decision;
- Ability to adopt the strategy and methods in planning and executing negotiations with suppliers;
- Ability to ensure all obligations strictly addressed in the RFQ and communicated clearly to suppliers.
- Understanding of Incoterms and their application in compliance with Letters of credit
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will especially benefit:
- Manager, team leaders and department heads who want to learn purchasing techniques
- Team leaders, supervisors, section heads and managers who to have to work with suppliers
- Supply Chain and transport executives
- Safety and security professionals purchase equipment
- Anyone who wants to cut costs and get value for money
This EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of transport management to the particular needs of their Organisation.
This EuroMaTech Best Practice and Principles of Procurement training course focuses on the common “gaps” in performance that must be filled in order for Purchasing Management to provide the continuous improvements needed for organizations to meet their strategic objectives.
Further, this training course encourages everyone how to be proactive rather than reactive in procurement activities and how to be working on the “right” things that display Purchasing’s creativity, flexibility, and supply market knowledge. It establishes how to provide and measure purchasing contributions to the organization so that this critical function can be elevated as a core organization competency.
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.