An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Business Analysis within a Project Environment
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA, IIBA Accredited,
|05 - 09 Jun 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|06 - 10 Nov 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|03 - 07 Jun 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|04 - 08 Nov 2024||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
Today’s organisation deals with ever increasing levels of complexity and the ever increasing speed of change. In order to achieve maximum effectiveness managers must continually sharpen their skills.
In this Business Analysis within a Project Environment virtual training course you will study how to:
- Understand and apply best practices of the business analysis discipline
- Conduct a business-needs analysis to elicit stakeholder requirements
- Utilise methods, tools and techniques to identify issues and opportunities
- Develop effective requirements and communication plans
- Prepare, manage and implement solution assessment and validation
- Understand how a business analyst acts as an intermediary managing the interests and needs of both the business / project management and IT communities
- Learn how to use a systematic approach based on “A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK® Guide)” Version 2.0
- Understand and apply the systematic framework for conducting business analysis activities through the phases of the business analysis life cycle
- Provide best practices and theory with practical tools and techniques that can be applied immediately in your own organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech virtual training course is useful for anyone who needs to understand or apply knowledge and skills from the business analysis discipline.
- Project managers who want to better understand the role of business analysis and business analysts within a project
- Business analysts who want to develop their ability to contribute within a project
- Project personnel and stakeholders seeking to advance their careers who desire to strengthen their professional abilities including:
- Functional Managers
- Developers and Testers
- Systems Analysts
Participants will learn by active application of methods, tools and techniques presented throughout the Business Analysis within a Project Environment virtual training course. The sessions contain focused input from the virtual training course leader, combined with practical sessions enabling delegates to apply the methods and tools to exercises and case studies drawn from a range of industries. The EuroMaTech virtual training course caters for different learning style preferences through group work; individual work, participant discussion, facilitator interaction and self reflection.
This EuroMaTech Business Analysis within a Project Environment virtual training course covers the essential skills that are necessary for the effective contribution from the business analysis discipline to a project. The programme begins with consideration of business analysis skills within a project context. It then moves to consider tools for requirements analysis and the critical skills that are needed for an effective business analyst, including prioritization, analytical thinking and conflict resolution.
Day 1 : Business Analysis Planning & Monitoring
- Business Analysis and Project Management contexts
- Key Concepts and Knowledge Areas
- Introduction to Tasks and Techniques
- Sources of Business Analysis Information
- Business Analysis as part of a Project Plan
- Identify, analyse and communicate with relevant Project Stakeholders
- Determining activities, deliverables, resources and measures
- Define how to approve requirements and manage scope changes
- How to track, assess, and report on the quality of work
Day 2 : Requirements Elicitation Management & Communication
- How to ensure requirements are clear, correct and consistent
- How to draw information out of stakeholders
- Recording and confirming the information provided by stakeholders
- Managing Stakeholder Consensus for Scope & Requirements
- Manage objectives, requirements, deliverables, & components relationships
- Manage post-implementation knowledge of requirements
- Ensure requirements are understood, and usable, by stakeholders
- Managing productive workshops and making effective presentations
Day 3 : Enterprise Analysis & Requirements Analysis
- Identify and define why organisational change is required
- Identifying Needs for New Capabilities
- Defining solution scope and prepare the business case
- Does the Business Case justify investment required to deliver proposed solution
- Prioritizing and Organizing Requirements
- Specifying and Modelling Requirements
- Defining Assumptions and Constraints
- Verifying and Validating Requirements
- Solution Assessment & Validation
Day 4 : Developing Business Analysis and Project Capabilities
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction and Conflict Resolution Skills
- Risk, responsibility, and skills analyses
- Time Management
- Case Study
Day 5 : Business Analysis and Project Management
- Project Scope, Schedule and Metrics
- Team Development
- Power and Influence
- Business Analysis in a Project Environment
- Personal Planning
- Commitment to Action
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.
IIBA® 25 Professional Development Hours for initial certification, or IIBA®25 Continuing Development Units for recertification EuroMaTech, as an Endorsed Education Provider (EEPTM), is approved by IIBA® to offer Business Analysis training programmes in alignment with the BABOK® V3.0