Professionals and managers are increasingly required to make business decisions under pressure in complex, uncertain and highly dynamic situations. Some decisions expect and allow thorough data gathering and analysis, some are made based on an educated guess or driven by intuition. What drives our choices and judgments? How do we improve the quality of our decisions? How do we influence others’ conclusions?
The Art of Influencing Business Decisions training course addresses a comprehensive range of topics related to business analysis and decision making. It is focused on the enhancement of essential knowledge and skills necessary to make and influence business decisions and equips participants with a toolbox of ideas and methodologies for business problem solving, persuasive analysis and influential communication.
Participants of this EuroMaTech training course will develop the following competencies:
- Critical thinking and business needs analysis
- Business data collection, including design of questionnaires
- Business data analysis
- Feasibility studies
- Management problem solving and decision making
- Making decisions under risk and uncertainty
- Recognising and mitigating the effects of decision errors and biases
- Facilitating group decisions
- Influencing stakeholders through persuasive communication