Warehouses deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by functioning as a tightly-integrated part of a company’s value chain. Warehousing plays a vital role in providing a desired level of customer service at the lowest possible cost where there is a pressure on the warehouse to perform its functions to a high standard. Furthermore, warehouses are potentially dangerous places for people to work and hence it is vital that there has to be a plan for safety to minimise the risk of accident and injury.
The Advanced Warehouse Management, Warehousing Performance Measures, Storage Control and Safety training course covers the warehouse operations theories, concept and operational strategies ensuring the efficient flow of products in and out of the facility, ensuring orders are fulfilled and products are in stock, but not overstocked. Thus ensuring profitability and minimizing overhead and labor costs. This training course will also enable delegates to measure warehouse metrics critical for providing team leaders with a clear vision of potential issues and opportunities for improvements.
Participants on the Advanced Warehouse Management, Warehousing Performance Measures, Storage Control & Safety training course will develop the following competencies:
- Effectually managing the operations and functions of the warehouse;
- Classify distinction between warehousing processes
- Evaluating warehousing strategies from a qualitative and quantitative perspective;
- Recognition that the safety of personnel and security of products are the basic building blocks for warehouse operations;
- Optimizing warehouse operations and warehouse space availability as impacted by equipment and product flow;
- Recognition of better efficiency through warehouse performance measurements