An essential part of risk and incident analysis is to provide management with decision making criteria for determining and subsequently establishing an organisation’s range of acceptable, tolerable and unacceptable risk category levels for the effective management of all their significant health, safety and process risks. Such tools are essential for avoiding major industrial incidents that can result in death, destruction, and commercial losses.
In this EuroMaTech online training course, delegates will advance their knowledge and skills by:
- Understanding the importance and role of risk and incident analysis
- Learning the principles of risk management and assessment process
- Being able to analyse risks and incidents and consider the underlying causes
- Learning how to select / implement pro-active incident prevention measures
- Appreciating the roles and importance of managing Leading and Lagging Indicators
- Understanding pre and post risk and incident management