An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: HRCI Accredited, KHDA,
|10 - 14 Apr 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|22 - 26 May 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
|30 Oct - 03 Nov 2023||Live/Online||US $ 3950||Enroll now|
This brand new online training course has been developed to address the issue of ensuring organisations have in place a ‘robust’ and reliable Recruitment & Assessment Process. Protagonists will champion a particular approach or process, which may, or may not be right for every organisation. On reflection, the recruitment process can appear to be too arduous and time consuming, however in the market place today it is imperative for both the recruiting organisation and the candidate that the right outcome is achieved for both parties.
This EuroMaTech Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment online training course is designed to examine every element of the recruitment process in detail from how the initial contact(s) are made to finally appointing the chosen candidate. This will enable delegates to make their own minds up as to “what is right process for their organization”, to deliver the best results for them currently and in the future. Additionally, this EuroMaTech online training course addresses the importance of having the appropriate resources available and how to achieve this to increase the probability of success.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Update their knowledge on all aspects of Recruitment techniques
- Be aware of the latest developments in Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment
- Develop skills in providing an improved service to their customers
- Increase their organisations competitive position in a demanding market place
- Enable their organisation to optimise their Recruitment operation and activities
EuroMaTech’s Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment online training course is designed to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Examine the total process of Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis and Assessment techniques
- Discuss at every stage potential outcomes and consequences when employing a variety of instruments / tools and techniques
- Create a methodology to be well placed to successfully differentiate between the good and excellent candidate consistently
- Explore the use of Psychometric Analysis, both Personality and General Ability instruments along with the benefits, challenges and guidelines
- The over arching benefits of adopting an assessment based process
- Examine the benefits of object, rather than subjective data in the decision making process
- Develop sound reasoning for adopting certain approaches when considering multiple role recruitment campaigns
Who Should Attend?
The Advanced Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment online training course will be of great value for a wide range of professionals engaged in this activity for their respective organisations, especially;
- Recruitment Officers / Consultants
- Recruiting Managers, (the line manager responsible for the new recruit(s)
- HR Managers / Team Leaders and Officers
- Professional Recruiters newly engaged in this activity
- Members of staff who are involved in the administration process
- Coordinators who are responsible for the management of all the resources during the recruitment process
- Professionals who act as a point of contact with Recruitment Agencies
This EuroMaTech Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment online training course will provide delegates with a experiential learning opportunity. Participants will experience and develop their competence using a combination of mini case studies, course material, practical exercises, role play and finally short video clips to enhance the learning. There will be adequate provision for delegates to share real life issues either in general session or individually with the programme leader.
This unique EuroMaTech online training course on Recruitment, Psychometric Analysis & Assessment will cover all the critical areas regarding tools and techniques employed in that process. Delegates will acquire and develop the essential skills that will enhance their competence and at the same time improve the overall Recruitment process that relates to delivering high end service to the organisation.
Psychometric Analysis can play a significant part in the decision making process if used correctly and carefully. Here we will take time to understand the impact of this particular method of assessing a candidate’s personality and general ability against the demands of the role.
Day 1 : Introduction to Recruitment Tools & Techniques
- Training Objectives, expectations and Ways of Working
- Understanding the Recruit you are Looking for, the key Attributes
- Creating the Person Specification
- Considering and Selecting the Potential Tools and Techniques to use for a given situation
- Constructing the Recruitment and Decision Making Process
- Review of day one
Day 2 : Interview Techniques and links to the Decision Making Process
- Types of Interview; Strengths and Weaknesses
- Common Assumptions and Mistakes
- Interviewing in Practice
- Examining the Data to make Informed Decisions
- How to Remove Bias and Ensure Fairness
- Review of Day Two
Day 3 : Selecting the Appropriate Level & Content of Psychometric Analysis
- Differentiation between General Ability and Personality Profile Tests
- Examination and discussion on the Commonly used Instruments – (OPQ32, Motivation Questionnaire, Graduate & Management Assessment Series)
- Example of Personality Instrument and Feedback Techniques
- Agreeing Development Projects and Learning Logs
- Making the Contract with the Applicant (Confidentiality)
- Review of day 3
Day 4 : Psychometric Analysis the Law and Normalising the Results
- Validity, Reliability, Norm Tables; Care and Security of Completed Tests
- Reviews of Various Psychometric tests to ensure ‘currency’
- Examination of Competency Frameworks
- The Relationship Between Recruitment Data and Development Needs
- The Reliability and Effectiveness of Recruitment Tools and Techniques
- Review of day four day
Day 5 : Assessment Centres; Results and Competence
- Examination of Online Tools and Techniques
- Constructing an Assessment Centre
- Developing the Right Level of Resources
- Tracking the on-going Development of Staff
- Measuring and Auditing Recruitment & Assessment Results
- Final Review
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours. The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.