An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: KHDA,
|18 - 22 Sep 2023||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|25 - 29 Mar 2024||London - UK||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
|16 - 20 Sep 2024||Dubai - UAE||US $ 5950||Enroll now|
Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills are at the heart of business performance. Modern methods, tools and channels have greatly increased the speed in which communications can be experienced, from local to global.
In this EuroMaTech training course you will learn:
- The tools and techniques required to manage reputation in a complex media environment
- How to manage knowledge within the business for media effectiveness
- How to shape external perceptions of your organisation by first-class corporate internal communications
- How to develop a strategic approach and a clear plan of action
This Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills training course seeks to support delegates as they:
- Set Corporate Affairs in its strategic anticipatory and effective context
- Develop an understanding of stakeholder programmes for regular, focused communication activities
- Examine the development of Corporate Affairs tools
- Understand how to develop and coordinate strategy, plans and tactics
- Evaluate the use of research.
Delegates, when they return to their organisation, will be able to:
- Identify the journey from where they are to where they want to be
- Develop programmes for regular and effective relationship building
- Manage reputation locally, nationally and globally
- Measure attitudes and behaviours to prove the benefits for your organisation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Public Relations professionals
- Other key personnel in the organisation whose work involves contact and interaction with internal / external public
- Also beneficial to personnel professionals who wish to learn how to use communication more effectively – possibly in the areas of personnel, marketing, sales, training and administration
This EuroMaTech Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills training course is an intensive, updating training course illustrated throughout with practical examples. It concentrates on practitioner skills, tools and techniques for the effective management of these important business functions.
This Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills training course looks at a variety of corporate communication tools and models before examining in detail the potential value and role of key stakeholders in the corporate affairs and public relations processes. It looks at approaches that will permeate the whole organisation as well as the specialist disciplines within public relations and corporate communications.
Firmly establishing the place of public relations in the company, the Advanced Public Relations in Media Skills training course looks at the contribution that can be measured. Participants will put together the entire training course content into an action plan that can be discussed with senior management.
Day 1 : The Power of Communication
- Welcome and Introductions
- Programme overview, design and options
- Opening Exercise: goal setting
- The Big Picture: overview and PR strategy
- When Public Relations should be used
- Corporate Identity and Image: establishing a positive image and identity
- Becoming a Neighbour of Choice: external reputation management
- Leaders’ Role in Managing Communications
Day 2 : From the Inside Out: Crafting Consistent Messages
- The expectations of employees and employers
- Understanding audiences: segmenting and prioritising
- Plotting the stakeholder communication journey
- Getting the message out to audiences
- Storytelling: creating an unfolding story people pay attention to
- Empowering employees through social media
- Steps for creating clear content that has impact
- Developing trust and credibility with senior leaders
Day 3 : Risks and Threats: Their Identification and Management
- Planning for the unexpected
- Using communication activities to manage risk to reputation
- Repairing a damaged reputation
- Identifying opinion formers and influencers
- Engaging with key decision makers
- Principles for building sustainable relationships with decision makers and influencers
- VIP and political contact programmes
- Monitoring political activities
Day 4 : Corporate Communications/PR in the Corporate Mix
- Media Relations best practices
- Effective event management
- Developing a crisis management toolkit
- Hosting VIP visits
- Protocol in practice
- Financial PR activities and roles
- Multinational and global communication challenges
Day 5 : Powerful and Persuasive Planning
- 10 stages of PR planning
- Using market research to plan PR activities
- Developing measurable objectives for activities
- Identifying core messages
- Developing practical communication toolkits
- Creating a schedule of PR activities
- Measuring outputs, outcomes and value
CALL ME BACK
Thanks for completing the form. Our training solutions specialist shall be in touch with you shortly
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
Invalid email format.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Do you have any questions about this course?ENQUIRE
PRINT THIS PAGE
SEND VIA EMAIL
Do you wish for us to conduct this course at your premises?
Request for In-house
Discover In-House Solutions
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.