Industrial disasters can occur through combination of small failures, culminating in a major incident. All too often the small failures and defects go unnoticed until disaster strikes. These routes to failure can be predicted and avoided.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems are based on a proactive approach aimed at the prevention of incidents as well as reactive monitoring of performance (including failures). Advanced Process Risk Assessment is required for all activities that impact on health & safety, production, asset, environment and the company reputation.
In this Advanced Process Risk Assessment & Risk Management virtual training course you will learn how to:
- Improve your practical skills in applying advanced risk assessment techniques relevant to the process industry
- Consider the balance of risk against cost
- Motivate your people for improved safety culture
- Appreciate the role of Risk Assessment and Control Measures in the avoidance and mitigation of major hazards
- Understand the principles of incident causation and incident investigation