Industrial disasters can occur through combination of small failures, culminating in a major incident. All too often the small failures and defects go unnoticed until disaster strikes. These routes to failure can be predicted and avoided.
Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems are based on a proactive approach aimed at the prevention of incidents as well as reactive monitoring of performance (including failures). Advanced Process Risk Assessment is required for all activities that impact on health & safety, production, asset, environment and the company reputation.
In this Advanced Process Risk Assessment & Risk Management virtual training course you will learn how to:
- Improve your practical skills in applying advanced risk assessment techniques relevant to the process industry
- Consider the balance of risk against cost
- Motivate your people for improved safety culture
- Appreciate the role of Risk Assessment and Control Measures in the avoidance and mitigation of major hazards
- Understand the principles of incident causation and incident investigation
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.