This Acidizing and Fracturing training course helps delegates to understand the techniques used for improving the productivity of oil wells. Oil well stimulation techniques are applied on a regular basis to enhance productivity and maximize recovery in oil and gas wells. Matrix acidizing and hydraulic fracturing are suitable to both generating extra production capacity and to restore original productivity in damaged wells. Compared to hydraulic fracturing, acidizing process leads to increased economic reserves, improving the ultimate recovery in both sandstone and carbonate reservoirs. These concepts are emphasized throughout the course by means of examples and field case studies.
This training course explains flow and transient pressure measurements and responses in oil wells. Fundamentals of oil wells Acidization and fracturing are reviewed. The applicability and limitations of those processes and their various testing techniques are critically discussed through actual field examples. This would enable participants to determine well behaviour, pressure build-up, and flow testing.
Participants attending the Acidization and Fracturing Processes course will develop the following competencies:
- Gaining clear understanding of oil well testing methods
- Improving the performance of oil wells through effective acidization process
- Data acquisition and interpretation related to fracturing process
- Identifying and implementing techniques for repairing wells damages
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges