An Intensive 5-day Training Course
Planning, Organising & Achieving Best Practice
- Format: Classroom, Live/Online
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: CPE, KHDA Certified training courses
This Accounts Receivable training course provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational processes to state of the art levels.
Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real world functionality of each process and approach.
By attending this EuroMaTech event, delegates will understand:
- The importance of credit to the company and the economy
- The “cost of credit” and its impact on company profitability
- Practical steps that reduce bad debt losses and “uncollectible” debtors
- How to use different tools and techniques to maximize cash collection effort
- How to effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- How leading companies from across the globe are achieving best practice in Accounts Receivable
This Accounts Receivable training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts receivable, financial
- Accounting and working capital optimisation
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of Accounts Receivable systems
- Review and comment on collection methods and cash management
- Analyse the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty in to accounts receivable analysis
- Identify best practice across all industries
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Accounts receivable training course provides a user-friendly environment to develop the knowledge and techniques related to accounts receivable that are valuable for:
- Finance Executives and Professionals
- Accounts Receivable Managers
- Accounts Receivable Supervisors
- Accounts Receivable Personnel
- Others who are working within accounts receivable process or who wish to develop a practical toolkit to complement their existing professional or technical skills
This EuroMaTech training course will provide the theoretical background and techniques that underpin the organisation and management of accounts payable and its related functions. It will provide a real world practical context by incorporating worked examples and case studies that delegates will see how theory applies in practice and can discuss the various issues raised.
The management of the accounts receivables (debtors) of an organisation is essentially just one aspect of the management of the cash flow of that organisation. Since organisations cannot survive without adequate cash flows, it follows that the management of accounts receivable is a vital aspect of cash flow management. This Accounts Receivable training course provides for you a deep and detailed introduction to modern accounts receivables and their management.
Day 1: An introduction to Accounts Receivable
- Working Capital and Cash Management
- Understanding “the cost of credit”
- The ‘order to cash’ process
- Understanding “risk” in “credit”
- Accounts Receivable and effective customer service
- Identifying under-performing areas to increase customer satisfaction
Day 2: Customers and trading terms
- Terms of trading
- Tools and techniques of financial analysis: ratios; trends; common size analysis
- The best performance measure – cash or profit?
- Financial distress and the Altman’s Z score-type analyses
- Trend analysis
- Value added analysis of financial statement
Day 3: Developing effective strategies to maximise cash collection
- Identifying effective “pre-delinquency” collection campaigns
- Defining “post-delinquency” activities
- Customer sensitive collection strategies
- Collection techniques and letter cycles
- Appropriate internal and external escalation steps
- Using work flow management to maximize collector performance
Day 4: Practical collection tools and techniques
- Eliminating barriers to payment
- Recognizing excuses and delaying tactics
- Providing solutions to non-payment
- Telephone collection techniques
- Negotiation skills for successful collections
- Building relationships with customers
Day 5: Managing the Receivables Ledger
- Developing effective internal relationships to maximize performance
- Setting targets and tracking performance
- Managing information that dazzles
- Defining meaningful KPI’s
- Latest Developments in Accounts Receivable
Euromatech is a Knowledge & Human Development Authority (KHDA) approved training institute in Dubai, licensed and approved to deliver training courses in the UAE.
The KHDA is the regulatory authority in the UAE, that oversees administering, approving, supervising, and controlling the activities of various education providers in the UAE. We are proud of our commitment to ensuring quality training courses and status as a KHDA-approved training provider.
Taught by our team of highly qualified trainers, our KHDA approved training courses will provide you with an enriching learning experience and practical knowledge that will help you future-proof your career and support professional development within your organisation.