Planning for Business Success
In the globally competitive world of the 21st century success is earned by those organisations that have a clear vision of how to meet and balance the evolving needs of their customers, shareholders and other key stakeholders. This requires an effective framework not only for developing a winning strategy but also for executing it and making sure that it is tested and adapted to meet the changing needs of the markets and customers. This leading edge EuroMaTech course provides a comprehensive insight in to effective systems and tools for strategic and financial planning and implementation in your organisation.
Among the key topics covered are:
- The critical role of business strategy
- Building a compelling vision for the company
- The ingredients of a good strategy
- The key tools for strategic analysis
- The core strategic financial choices for a business
- The vital importance of strategic leadership
- A framework for strategic execution and control
- Essentials of financial strategy and planning
The course will be facilitated by international trainer Paul Lower FCMA CGMA FInstLM who has more than 20 years experience working at board level in international companies developing and implementing financial and business strategy.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Strategic Financial Planning & Implementation training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800