How often does a project fail to deliver what it’s supposed to?
The answer is, too often. Business analysis and project professionals attending a new course from a leading training provider – EuroMaTech in Dubai this week, is to learn about the paradigm shift in requirements gathering and understanding exactly what the project should deliver – and how to drive that message forward.
Business Analysis for Project Success looks at the changes in business analysis related to project investment, and the growth of requirements gathering that aim to ensure that the “right” project is selected, and then delivered in the “right” way; satisfying the needs of the key stakeholders and end users.
“A good analyst or project manager knows when and how to question, listen, visualise, engage, manage issues, empathise and sum-up discussions in order to arrive at an accurate representation of requirements” claims project consultant and international trainer, Jacqui Aird-Paterson, “helping stakeholders to fully achieve the objectives of their project investment, thereby guiding them to their desired outcome.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Strategic thinking and leadership in business analysis
- Collecting and organizing project requirements
- Elicitation techniques
- Managing divergent expectations
- Requirements prioritisation techniques
- Managing stakeholder differences
- Formulating and considering alternative solutions
- Implement planning, stakeholder alignment and change management
- Requirements traceability
- Using the Critical Path Method to manage deadline requirements
- Achieving project success through effective control
- Benefit realisation reviews.
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to integrate all anticipated requirements while working to build relationships with clients and end-users alike.
Join us and learn best practices for project success, the chances of which are greatly enhanced once requirements elicited properly.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Business Analysis for Project Success training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800