The Saudi Labour Law Training Course
New Implementing Regulations introduced by Saudi Arabian Ministry of Labour in April 2016, and became enforceable upon their publication in the Official Gazette, supersede the implementing regulations issued in 2007 and 2011. The provisions of New Implementing Regulations introduce valuable clarifications to the Labour Law.
This training course addresses the current trends and will provide the participants with a solid knowledge of the Saudi Labour Law, as well as new rules and a more elaborate framework governing labour relations.
Participants on the Saudi Labour Law training course will develop the following competencies:
- Awareness of their staff rights and their organization’s rights
- Apply the newly introduced amendments in the Saudi Labour Law
- Use of different methods in the process for local Recruitment of Citizens and Recruitment from Abroad
- Apply Employment contract process such as entering into a work contract, ending the work contract, work contract termination and probation period
- Know the Time of Payment of Wages and Wages Deductions and Percentage of Deduction including the Working Hours & Overtime Hours
- Apply the Rules and Conditions of Training and Qualification Obligatory to the Employer and for the Employer’s Workers
- Know the award and end of service benefits calculation
- Deal with Annual Vacation, Holidays and Official Leaves, Personal Leaves, Leave for Exams and Sick Leave
Please click here to review the published outline for the training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “ The Saudi Labour Law” training seminar in Jeddah between 26 – 30 Aug 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: email@example.com