Flares and Relief Systems Training Course in Dubai
This Flares and Relief Systems training course provides a comprehensive overview of relief and flare systems for oil & gas processing facilities. This EuroMaTech training course begins with defining the need for pressure control (over and under pressure protection), continues with the key engineering and design aspects including code considerations and concludes with selecting and defining the components of a relief flare system. The material presented is applicable to onshore field production facilities, pipelines, gas plants, terminals and offshore production facilities.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the purposes of relief and flare systems and their importance in safe operations
- Understand the causes of over-pressure and the ways to control or mitigate them
- Appreciate the process engineering principles underpinning relief systems
- Determining the set/relieving pressures to meet operational, safety, and code requirements
- Selection and sizing of other key components of a relief/flare system
In industrial plants relief systems prevent equipment from catastrophic failure and uncontrolled release of equipment contents. Flare stacks are primarily used for burning off flammable gas released by pressure relief valves during unplanned over-pressuring of plant equipment. This Flares and Relief Systems training course covers essential skills necessary for the safe and efficient design, operation and maintenance of these relief and flare systems by providing delegates with the knowledge, understanding and expertise to ensure a reliable operating processing facility.
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Flares and Relief Systems” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Flares and Relief Systems” training seminar in Dubai between 07 – 11 October 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org