Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals Training Course in Dubai
This Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals training course seeks to provide you with skills to enhance your understanding of key competencies in relation to contracts, commercial obligations and contract law to enhance your leadership presence. By applying this knowledge to your professional role and the tasks and challenges you face in your work, you will augment your contribution to business contract negotiation and management. Participants will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
This EuroMaTech training course aims to enable participants to answer the following questions and achieve the related outcomes:
- What are the fundamentals of contracts?
- What are the fundamental concepts in commercial obligations?
- What variations can be used to reflect differing requirements?
- What are the jurisdictional variations in international business?
- What degree of convergence is there in international contracts?
- What are some of the usual clauses in contracts?
- How can we identify and manage risk in contracts?
Please click here to review the published outline for the “Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals Training Course” training course and seminar. Need further information or would you like to register on “Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals Training Course” training seminar in Dubai between 14 – 18 Oct 2018?
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org