Advance Applied Data Analysis
Data Analysis has never been more topical or relevant. Data is a new currency, which provides valuable information to companies and governments about who we are, what we like, what we buy and even what we think about various issues
If companies or governments can capture and understand that data, they can improve efficiency, develop and market new products successfully, improve national security or even win elections!
The difficulty is capturing and understanding the “Big Data” – the Volume is too much, the Velocity (Speed) it is generated is too great and the Variety of information makes it difficult to handle. Equally important, is how truthful it is and how much can you rely on it. Is it reliable or fake news/data?
In itself, data is merely facts and figures. Data analysis organises, interprets, structures and presents the data into useful information that provides context. This context can then be used by decision-makers to take action with the aim of enhancing productivity and making a business gain.
Given the volume, we often have to collect a sample of data which then needs to statistically tested to ensure it is a reliable representative of the population. The data can then be presented using a variety of techniques such as tables, charts, diagrams and pivot tables to make it easy to understand and analyse, incorporating statistical measures of mean, median and mode and standard deviation
- Production – increase business productivity, analyzing machine breakdown, reducing inventory
- Marketing – Predicting customer trends and behaviours and buying habits
- Financial – forecasting cash flows, undertaking capital investment appraisal
- Risk Management – forecasting and managing oil price volatility, exchange rate and interest rate risk
Given the extensive role of Data Analysis in business our course is of significant value to all professionals from production to marketing, project management and financial professional.
This EuroMaTech training course provides you with the Advanced Data Analysis skills to become an effective Data Analyst capable of making sound decisions for your personal and organisational benefit. The training course will improve your ability to plan, monitor and control the performance of your organisation and investments.
Key topics we cover include:
- Methods of Collecting Data
- Methods of Presenting Data including Pivot Tables
- Data Analysis Techniques including the Data Analysis Tools in Excel
- Apply Data Analysis Techniques to improve Project Management, Marketing, Financial Management and Strategic Decision Making
Looking to make meaningful business decisions and improve efficiency & profits? Allow the Advanced Applied Data Analysis training to do exactly that.
Please contact us @ Tel.: +971-4-4571800, or E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org