- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
What does the future hold for our business?
August 20, 2019
In the words of John Lennon, “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” In a world of constant change, the challenge of strategic management is to predict future events before others in your market so that you win the competitive advantage. Furthermore, you need to build the flexibility of an evolving strategy as the world will continue to change.
The Art of Strategic Management looks at the formulation and implementation of strategy and introduces tools and techniques for those professional involved in “star gazing” the future trends and innovations of our business world. The course is not about one department or another, it is about the whole company and its future survival. A few years ago, top professionals proudly presented their badge of success – the Blackberry Mobile phone. Where are they today?
The Return of Investment is a powerful motivator, as Rodger Pyrah, Senior International Trainer points out, “your business lives or dies on your strategy. Get it right and the opportunities are unreal, get it wrong and you fade into obscurity.”
Among the topics on offer are:
- Strategy concepts
- The evolution of strategic planning and strategic thinking
- Follow the progression of strategic thinking in business, anticipate where strategy may next develop
- A process for creating and updating strategy
- Recognise how strategy is created and implemented at multiple levels of the organisation
- Strategies for growth, profitability and value creation
- Understand the key factors that make the difference between strategic success and failure
- Relate Action Plans to strategic initiatives and individual performance
Together they provide a powerful toolkit to formulate strategy and manage implementation within your organisation to win that vital competitive edge and “win” a sustainable business.
Appropriately, the course concludes with methods of engaging your organisation in strategic thinking and planning. Strategic Professional be prepared to be empowered.
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the The Art of Strategic Management training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.