- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Do you wish
to access the free webinar?
please register on our website, with
the form below. It is quick and free
Recorded Video will be uploaded shortly
Contact request sent successfully. One of our representative will call you shortly.
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Task Risk Assessment: Modern Proactive Approach to Incident Prevention
- Date: 09 May 2021
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Time: 11:00 AM Asia/Dubai [GMT +4]
Task Risk Assessment is an evaluation of the hazards that are present whilst
performing a task and the best way to mitigate the risks. Generally, life and the
working environment are full of hazards. Personnel must be able to realize what
these hazards are, where these hazards are found and how they can be affected by
Task Risk assessment is the modern proactive approach to incident prevention. Whatever mitigation measures are put in place there will always remain a level of residual risk. However, the importance is to maintain the residual risks at a level that is ‘As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP)’ and this can be achieved through implementation of good practice guidelines that are known. In order to undertake a Task Risk Assessment, it is necessary to have the knowledge of what hazards exist and how the risk from these hazards can be minimized.
This EuroMaTech webinar will:
- Understand the difference between Hazard and Risk
- Understand the Risk Mitigation process
- Appreciate what are the consequences of common hazards
- Realize that hazards remain but risks can be reduced