- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Do you wish
to access the free webinar?
please register on our website, with
the form below. It is quick and free
Contact request sent successfully. One of our representative will call you shortly.
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Modern valve Technology
- Date: 10 May 2021
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Time: 12:00 PM Asia/Dubai [GMT +4]
Power Plant and other petrochemical industries do deal with different types of valves. All piping systems are fitted with valves for controlling purposes or safety requirements. Understanding the function of each valve type will have an important reflection on the process quality, equipment and plant reliability, and the economics of the whole activity. Different application needs to select the appropriate valve type of a particular flow characteristics. Operation of the valve also affects the system and the process. Understanding the problems associated with valves is essential for diagnosis and troubleshooting and the needed maintenance for the particular type of valves.
This EuroMaTech webinar will:
- An understanding of valve characteristics and different parameters affecting the operation of valves
- Knowledge of the main types of valves and the ability to select the right valve for the particular application including Control Valves, Non-Return Valves and Safety Valves
- Appreciation of the requirements for valve selection and sizing
- Knowledge of valve control systems including actuators and positioners