- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Do you wish
to access the free webinar?
please register on our website, with
the form below. It is quick and free
Recorded Video will be uploaded shortly
Contact request sent successfully. One of our representative will call you shortly.
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Data Privacy: Protecting the Data in the Connected World
- Date: 03 May 2021
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Time: 01:00 PM Asia/Dubai [GMT +4]
There is no more difference between the computer and the phone, laptop and any
mobile device. With the introduction of the Cloud, IoT and other modern
technologies, the differences are almost erased. However, with the overall
connectivity and connectedness, the people and the industry are facing an ever-
growing problem of data privacy. As people want to be connected, but not to share
all of their data and not to have their data stolen or otherwise misused.
This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course will address the major issues of data privacy and preparing for the future, especially now where the sphere of telecommunications is totally liberalised, and there are many interconnected open network provision service providers.
This EuroMatech webinar will:
- Understand the meaning and impact of data privacy on their operations
- Know how to apply the main techniques for data privacy protection
- Develop understanding of GDPR and its application
- Apply the most effective techniques of data privacy protection