- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Do you wish
to access the free webinar?
please register on our website, with
the form below. It is quick and free
Recorded Video will be uploaded shortly
Contact request sent successfully. One of our representative will call you shortly.
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Construction Administration for Engineers: From Pre-Construction to Project Close-Out
- Date: 04 May 2021
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Time: 02:00 PM Asia/Dubai [GMT +4]
Engineers working on medium to large construction projects continue to face mounting challenges in
the delivery of their projects. The rapid impact of globalization has placed even stricter demands on
project delivery time, cost and quality.
Knowledgeable project executives recognize that a major ingredient for project success is the active administration of construction processes. It is therefore essential to have a working understanding of project planning, estimating, scheduling, and execution control procedures.
Construction projects often encounter costly claims which delay projects and cause owners and contractors to incur damages. Understanding Construction Administration and claims avoidance goes a long way towards achieving sound project objectives.
This EuroMaTech webinar will: