- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Do you wish
to access the free webinar?
please register on our website, with
the form below. It is quick and free
Recorded Video will be uploaded shortly
Contact request sent successfully. One of our representative will call you shortly.
You need to accept the terms & conditions in order to proceed ahead.
All the fields are required!
An error occurred. Please try again later.
Choose your maintenance tactics and intervals wisely
- Date: 02 May 2021
- Duration: 1 Hour
- Time: 01:00 PM Asia/Dubai [GMT +4]
This free webinar covers one of the many aspects of maintenance covered in our “Excellence in Maintenance and Reliability Management: Preventive and Predictive Maintenance and Machinery Failure Analysis”.
Selecting the correct maintenance tactic for your physical assets has become more and more important as organisations strive to improve operating efficiencies and drive down costs in the face of a drop in market demand for most products. It is likely that our current maintenance programs may need to be reviewed and adapted to better support the demands being put on our assets and support resources. A small investment in time to review existing maintenance programs could go provide a worthwhile return by eliminating unnecessary maintenance activities, extending maintenance intervals and thereby reducing downtime, labour and material costs.
This EuroMatech webinar will:
- Introduce the three classes of failure management tactics
- Once-off changes
- Programmed maintenance
- Repair after failure
- Define the feasibility of each of three types of programmed maintenance
- Preventive - Fixed time interval
- Predictive – Condition-based
- Detective – Function testing and failure finding
- Demonstrate the calculation of intervals for each type of programmed maintenance