- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Training Courses and Seminars
in London, UK
EuroMaTech provides high quality, world class training courses in London. Learn more about EuroMaTech training courses in London delivered by leading experts.
EuroMaTech conducts training courses and seminars in London, United Kingdom. Multi-cultural, vibrant and always exciting, London is one of the most visited cities in the world, and anyone who has been there will know why. Situated on the river Thames, London is the capital of the UK and the biggest city in Western Europe – with over 10 million inhabitants in the metropolitan area.
Considered one of two of the world’s leading cities, London is a major capital of culture, music, education, fashion, politics, finance and trade. Access to London from around the world is easy, with Heathrow and Gatwick being the closest airports and a comprehensive road, rail and bus network make navigating the city easy during the day or night.
Find your specific
Course in London
Filter options for
Do you wish for us
to conduct courses
at your premises?
Displaying 25 of 51 course results