- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 18 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
Purchasing & Supply Chain
Training Courses and Seminars
Purchasing & Supply Chain training courses cover the whole range including negotiation, inventory management, logistics supply chain & strategic procurement.
“Change is the end result of all true learning”. Leonardo da Vinci.
Attain and master essential core skills associated with successful Purchasing & Supply Chain Management training courses and seminars delivered by Euromatech which cover the skills and approaches needed to ensure that the value created benefits the organisation.
Purchasing & Supply Chain require a combination of both strategic and practical administrative activities, and the Purchasing and Procurement training courses by Euromatech cover the whole range including negotiation, inventory management, logistics supply chain and strategic procurement. EuroMaTech training courses cover the skills and approaches needed to ensure that the value created in your organisation stays within the organisation. It ensures that you can be both efficient and effective in getting good quality partnerships with your suppliers and contractors at appropriate costs.
The success of your organisation not only depends on what you do - it will also depend on what is done for you by your suppliers and contractors. No organisation can be successful without good Purchasing and Supply Chain Management. The time is now - select the Euromatech Purchasing and Supply Chain Management training courses and seminars to further your knowledge and development.
The path to success is just one step away with Euromatech as your training provider. Browse our full list of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management training courses below:
Did you know?
This subject is also available
in live/online format
Displaying 25 of 41 course results