- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Purchasing & Supply Chain
Training Courses and Seminars
Purchasing & Supply Chain training courses cover the whole range including negotiation, inventory management, logistics supply chain & strategic procurement.
“Change is the end result of all true learning”. Leonardo da Vinci.
Attain and master essential core skills associated with successful Purchasing & Supply Chain Management training courses and seminars delivered by Euromatech which cover the skills and approaches needed to ensure that the value created benefits the organisation.
Purchasing & Supply Chain require a combination of both strategic and practical administrative activities, and the Purchasing and Procurement training courses by Euromatech cover the whole range including negotiation, inventory management, logistics supply chain and strategic procurement. EuroMaTech training courses cover the skills and approaches needed to ensure that the value created in your organisation stays within the organisation. It ensures that you can be both efficient and effective in getting good quality partnerships with your suppliers and contractors at appropriate costs.
The success of your organisation not only depends on what you do - it will also depend on what is done for you by your suppliers and contractors. No organisation can be successful without good Purchasing and Supply Chain Management. The time is now - select the Euromatech Purchasing and Supply Chain Management training courses and seminars to further your knowledge and development.
The path to success is just one step away with Euromatech as your training provider. Browse our full list of Purchasing & Supply Chain Management training courses below:
Did you know?
This subject is also available
in live/online format
Displaying 25 of 29 course results